Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello everyone..=)
My name is Nor Faezah Binti Arshad. I'm from Sungkai, Perak. Now I am study at UKM, Bangi. I am study in Political Science programme. Before this I  studing at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sungkai, Perak. I have 9 siblings and I am number 6. I have 3 brothers, 2 sisters and 3 younger brothers. My father is a settler at Felda Gunung Besout 4, Sungkai Perak and my mother is totally housewife. My second brother works as a fireman at Cheras. His name is Mohd Rosdi. Then, my third brother is Mohd Zaki. He works as a nurse assistant  at Majlis Agama Islam Selangor Dialysis Centre. I have 2 sisters. My first sister is totally a housewife. Her name is Roslinawati and my second sister is studing  at UiTM Seri Iskandar,Perak in Quantitative Science programme. 
There are many things i like to do. I like to read. I like to listen. I like to dream. I like to think. I like to read about politics issues especially in Malaysia. I am very interested to listen whatever about political when somebody talks about that. So, that is why I choose political science course in UKM.

1 comment: