Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

My name is Nur Fadzlun Binti Johan.  I come from Pontian, Johor. My birthday 30.11.1990. I have 5 siblings and  i am number 5.  I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My elder sister passed away because she had cancer. My parents do not work anymore. They have retired from the government. So, now they are farmers. I am from science political course. I like political subject very much. I don't know why but i like it very much. My ambition is to analise  politics like Prof Agus is one lecturers in my program. When i was at school , my favourite subjet was Pengajian Am. So, my favourite subject is related to my course now. My least favourite subject was Additional Mathematics because the subject has many  formula to remember. When  i finish my study , i want working with SPRM. That is because  i like work which is challeging. If  i do not get work with SPRM, i want to work  as a political analyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment